KYC Required For Current Account
A current account is one in which businesses keep some money and use it for their day to day transactions.
The money in this account does not earn any interest and is available for usage to the customer at all times.
- One Identity proof from: PAN Card, Passport, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, Adhaar Card.
- One Address proof from: Passport, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, Adhaar Card.
- Recent Colour Photograph.
- PAN/Form 49 A along with Form 60 if applied for PAN.
- Account opening Cheque from existing Savings/Individual Current Account.