Re-KYC guidelines for Liaison/Representative Office/ Project Office/ Branch Office Accounts:
- Certificate of Incorporation and company formation documents (as applicable in respective country)
duly notarized by Indian embassy/ notary public in country of Registration. If COI and company formation documents are in other
than English language, then English version of certificate of Incorporation and company formation documents must be attested by Indian
embassy/ notary public in the country of registration. All copies should be certified as “True and Updated Copy” & attested by Company
Secretory or director of foreign company.
- Communication address proof of the entity (Note: Only Indian Communication address proof is accepted).
- Present phone/mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) if not provided earlier.
- Latest colour passport size photograph of each of the existing authorised signatories.
- A copy of one valid photo identification and address proof document of each of the existing authorised signatories.
In case of foreign nationals copy of Passport (attested by customer) & sign on Customer Information Updation Form should be verified
by either foreign notary public / Consulate general / Indian Embassy to be accepted (Passport copy should be current and should bear photograph
and signature of applicant).
- Shareholding pattern /List of beneficial owners holding more than 25% in the company. (Directly / Indirectly)(Annexure 19 on letterhead)
- Permanent Account Number (PAN)/Identity proof of such beneficial owners as identified above.
- Address proof of beneficial owners as identified above.
- Permission to setup office as mentioned below.
Liaison/ Representative Office:
- Copy of RBI permission required OR
- Copy of IRDA approval for foreign insurance companies.
For Branch Office:
- Copy of RBI permission to open a Branch Office in India is required OR
- For Banking Company copy of approval under provisions of Banking Regulation Act is required OR
- For Branch/Unit in SEZ copy of the Certificate to establish a Branch/Unit in SEZ required.
For Project Office:
- Duly acknowledged copy of report stating project details made to RBI is required OR
- Project/Contract award letter and Annexure 4 Declaration in lieu of RBI Permission for Project Office and underlying
document to confirm the category which is mentioned in declaration that the project is actually among the categories allowed..
- Original verification another guidelines as applicable per current process.
- Guideline circulars will be 11873 & 8000.
- Any other identity, address, entity, document can be accepted subject to the bank's satisfaction.
- KYC documents should be valid on the date of submission.
- The above are the Indicative list of KYC documents and are subject to change as per regulatory guidelines and internal KYC Circulars of SSUC Bank.
- For more information, please visit our nearest SSUC Bank branch.