Apart from Customer identification procedure as applicable to the proprietor any two of the following documents in the name of
the proprietary concern would suffice
- Registration Certificate.
- Sales and Income Tax returns.
- GST Registration certificate.
- CST/VAT certificate.
- License/Certificate of practice issued by Sales Tax/Service Tax/Professional Tax authorities. Licence/Certificate of practice
issued by Body incorporated under a statute. (eg - Food and Drug license)
- Complete Income Tax Return (not just the acknowledgement) in the name of the sole proprietor where the firm’s income
reflected, duly authenticated/acknowledged by the income tax authorities.
- Utility bill such as electricity, water and landline bills.
Accounts of HUF
K.Y.C. documents for HUF accounts:
- HUF declaration.
- PAN card (PAN should be in name of HUF)
- Officially Valid Documents of KARTA.